Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of AmharicTeacher.com.
By accessing AmharicTeacher.com, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing AmharicTeacher.com and from using any other services we provide. We reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 6 May 2022.
Limitations of Use
By using AmharicTeacher.com, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on the AmharicTeacher.com website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on the AmharicTeacher.com website;
- transfer the materials from the AmharicTeacher.com website to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use the AmharicTeacher.com website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service we provide;
- use AmharicTeacher.com or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use AmharicTeacher.com or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use AmharicTeacher.com in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use AmharicTeacher.com or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property in the materials contained on this website and the products generated by AmharicTeacher.com are owned by or licensed to AmharicTeacher.com, and protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
We grant our customers permission to use their purchased access for personal use only.
These permissions constitute the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by us at any time.
Products generated by AmharicTeacher.com are based on a “one size fits most” template, and are not designed to meet the specific requirements of your level of knowledge of Amharic.
Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an 'as is' basis. To the extent permitted by law, we makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use AmharicTeacher.com, even if we or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage. In the context of this agreement, we define “consequential loss” as including any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
Products generated by AmharicTeacher.com and the materials appearing on the AmharicTeacher.com website are for general information purposes only. We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement, approval or control of the site. Navigating to any such linked site is at your own risk, and you should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the USA. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in this location.